星期五, 3月 03, 2006

Ah Huay 去 Interview

Ah Huay went for a job interview to be a secretary.
When the Manager saw Ah Huay's colourful attire and GOLD & WHITE-highlighted hair, his mind is screaming "Not This Woman". Nevertheless, he still had to entertain Ah Huay. So he told Ah Huay, "If you could form a sentence using the words that I give you, then maybe I will give you a chance! The words are GREEN, PINK, YELLOW, BLUE, WHITE, PURPLE and BLACK".
Ah Huay thought for a while and said, " I hear the phone GREEN GREEN GREEN, then I go PINK up the phone, I say YELLOW... BLUE's that? WHITE did you say? Aiyah, wrong numberlah..... Don't PURPLEly disturb people and don't call BLACK, ok? Kum Siah."
The Manager fainted.
自說自話 <一隻熊> @ 10:06 下午

2 Comments:

Blogger 洛奇飞 said...

久違的笑話!

呵呵,呵呵呵.....

3/3/06 11:12 下午  
Blogger 一隻熊 said...

嘻嘻﹗久久看一次,還是十分好笑咧﹗^ O ^

4/3/06 12:03 上午  

張貼留言

<< Home