星期三, 3月 01, 2006

24 Aug 1999



My dear friend....
You came into my life so unexpectedly..
Little did I know what was to lie ahead
For the longest time you were a click of a mouse, words on my screen
Hugs that warmed my days.. and secured my nights

Within the many hours of our private room,
You showed me strength, when I showed you my weaknesses.
You taught me the importance of believing in myself,
When I thought there was nothing to believe in
You taught me so much, in ways I never knew
You stood behind me when I began to fall.

Along side of me when I needed a friend
In front of me when I needed a guide
You showed me my ability to fly...
How to reach places I had only dreamed of
You saw me with your heart and not your eyes
But more importantly you gave me a piece of you
A gift worth far more than money could buy.

You gave me a floor to dance on..
A song in my heart that I finally understand the words to
And a peacefulness in my heart...where you will live forever..
I hope everyone finds a "YOU" like i've found in anyie...

啊。。。回憶是刀刃、回憶是糖果。。
回憶起來 ~ 安的心痛痛的、卻也。。有點甜
自說自話 <一隻熊> @ 3:46 下午

7 Comments:

Blogger 一隻熊 said...

哈哈哈英雄啊﹗你錯了﹗是他,是他曾經如此幸運。。這詩是給我的。。

1/3/06 4:51 下午  
Blogger 洛奇飞 said...

妳還保留著他的詩哩。

好長情的熊熊哩。

1/3/06 6:01 下午  
Blogger 一隻熊 said...

熊沒有丟過任何一樣跟他有關的東西﹗In fact, 壓根兒都沒想過要丟,會丟﹗ ^ o ^
回憶多美﹗沒有道理丟棄﹗

2/3/06 2:20 上午  
Blogger 一隻熊 said...

我最最後悔是小時候太愁、太任性,撕掉自己的日記﹗現在跟你一樣,要看都沒有﹗哈哈哈

2/3/06 9:51 上午  
Blogger 阿米巴 said...

所以就压迫阿米巴多写? 昨天收到坏消息, 人头准备好了, 就等你来领取... (好啦干厌了没?)

2/3/06 2:16 下午  
Blogger 一隻熊 said...

哈哈哈﹗熊為保你頭顱,遲遲不敢公開、你怎麼自個兒把頭首捧來﹖﹖唉。。

2/3/06 4:12 下午  
Blogger 阿米巴 said...

早点解脱不好吗? XD

2/3/06 7:04 下午  

張貼留言

<< Home